Renovation and Bridge Loan Solutions
Bringing unique solutions that put short-term loans within reach of more homeowners. Use a Property Enhancement Loan to improve you home value and sell it for more. Are you looking to buy your dream home? Leverage a Bridge Loan and use equity in your current home! We work with the best financial partners to bring unique financial solutions to you!
Improve Your Homes Value & Sell It for More
Do you need to do a few improvements before selling your home? With increasing housing prices, now is the time to invest in your home, and capitalize on its value. With a Property Enhancement Loan get up to $50,000 for home improvement work so you can sell it for more! There are no restrictions of any kind. These funds can go towards landscaping, staging, painting, updating, or whatever will increase the value of the home the most.
Work with your qualified real estate agent to determine the needed updates, and contractors of your choice. As part of the qualification process, you will also be qualified for a loan on the purchase of your next home. It’s a one stop solution
From cosmetic things like painting to entire room renovations.
Exterior and Landscaping
A fresh coat of paint and fresh landscaping can add to curb appeal.
Improve your home's to overall appearance to create a space buyers will want to live in.
Moving and More
From storage units to short-term rentals while your property is on the market.
Bridge the Gap Between Your Current Home and Your Dream Home
When you’ve found your dream home and need to quickly write an offer, or if you need to move on your own terms, a Bridge Loan can be the solution to close the gap.
We want to get you into the home of your dreams as easily as possible, without the headache of having to sell your current home first. A Bridge Loan is a simple solution that allows you to secure your future home when you find it; not after you sell your current home.
Is a Bridge Loan right for your situation?
If you’re relocating, a bridge loan can help you secure a new home when you need to, without having to wait for your old home to sell.
Construction work can be done more easily when you have moved out of the house, which enables a faster sell! Ask your agent about Property Enhancement Loans thru RPM Mortgage, with rates as low as 0.01%, NO points, and with a 6-month term.
If you need to leverage money that is tied up in the equity of your current home, a bridge loan can help by securing funding to move you into a new home. Bridge Loans help with things like a down payment or mortgage payments. Once your current home sells, you can use the proceeds to pay the bridge loan back.
Our lender partner
RPM Mortgage offers local expertise and intelligent financing solutions that puts accessing a home’s equity within reach of more homeowners. In addition, they fully underwrite the loan in advance, giving you peace of mind. Though our partner is an excellent choice, you should always find the best lender for your own financial situation.
- 0.0 Interest rate, NO points, with 6-month term
- 6-month extensions available, upon RPM’s review, rate goes to 10% and 1 pt.
- $20k-$50k loan amounts – 2nd position only
- 680 FICO
- 70% “Combines” Loan Value (CLTV) via AVM
- Allowed when the clients DOES NOT need new financing
- No monthly payments
- No restrictions of any kind on the work that is done to the home – entirely at the discretion of the client & Realtor
- Must sign listing agreement with certified Realtor prior to closing
- 680 Minimum Credit Score 80% “Combined” Loan to Value (CLTV) via exterior-only appraisal
- $50k Min Loan – $400k Max (facilitates 20% down on new $2MM purchase) – 2nd Position Only
- Client must work with RPM for the bridge & new purchase loan (no exceptions)
- 6% rate, 6-month loan term, 1 pt. fee, interest only (I/O) payments 6 months extensions available for 1 pt. fee upon expiration & subject to RPM review (rate stays the same)
- Must sign listing agreement with certified realtor prior to closing
- To qualify, Bridge Loan get recorded against the property, and must be in 2nd position.
Loan products powered by RPM Mortgage, a division of LendUS. **qualifications for the enhancement loan are based on a 680 minimum fico, 70% combined loan-to-value, $50,000 loan amount, single family dwelling. Balloon payment due at end of term. Qualifications for the bridge loan are based on a 680 minimum fico, 70% combined loan-to-value, $400,000 loan amount, single family dwelling. Balloon payment due at end of term. This does not represent an approval for financing or interest rate guarantee. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Borrowers are subject to underwriting and credit approval. Other restrictions may apply. Contact LendUS, LLC for more information. LendUS, LLC DBA RPM Mortgage—NMLS #1938 | Licensed by the department of financial protection and innovation under the California residential mortgage lending act and California financing law | equal housing opportunity.