CALL US TODAY for a GET-ACQUAINTED CONSULTATION!
Mention the Secret Word “WEEKEND” to get COMPLIMENTARY RUSH SERVICE throughout your first three months of membership.
Prices & Membership Options
Our personal concierge service prices are based on Monthly Membership. Try us out with our Introductory Trial. Or, you can jump right in to Membership for savings, convenience, and peace of mind knowing that we’re here for you. A California Concierge Membership is an investment in yourself and your family, your well-being and your sanity!
You may choose one of the ready-made plans below. Each Plan provides access to all our services. Or, we’ll be happy to customize a Membership Package based on your life and service needs. For complete details, give us a call!
- BASIC PLAN – $499/month
up to 8 hours of service every month
This Plan is like getting an extra workday added to your month. It’s popular with Young Professionals and others who mainly just need help with a few groceries and other errands.
- FAMILY PLAN – $1187/month
up to 20 hours of service every month
This Plan is like adding a weekend to your month. It’s best suited for households with busy work and family schedules. In addition to groceries and errands, these clients appreciate our home management services.
- EXECUTIVE PLAN – $2199/month
up to 40 hours of service every month
This Plan is like gaining an entire workweek to your month. It’s ideal for busy executives and frequent business travelers for whom it’s a priority to have home and family well taken care of while working long hours or travelling. And when home, they don’t want to spend precious time running errands and catching up on the household list. They also value our Virtual Assistant services to handle travel arrangements, online orders and more, while they’re on the go.
Yes! Corporate Plans are available! Perfect for restoring work-life balance year ’round or during a particularly crazy-busy season. Please ask us!
Membership Activation Fee: $125
Introductory Trial (non-member): $75/hour (Our Virtual Assistant Services are available for members only.)
- Your California Concierge membership handles the ordinary – and not-so-ordinary – things you need done. But this is SO much more than simply saving you time. You see, because your schedule is not packed anymore with things you have to do, now you can choose what to do…and what not to do. Evenings and weekends are now your own. Do what you love. Be with the people you love. No more “trying to make it up to them” or hoping they’ll forget how often you couldn’t be there.
Relief from stress
- Your personal concierge not only takes things off your plate, but also gets to know you so well that your needs and preferences can be anticipated. That means, everything for your busy family and the management of the household is no longer all on your shoulders and waiting for you at the end of a long day. And no more worrying that something’s falling through the cracks, something you “must have forgotten.”
Peace of mind
- Each of our concierge assistants is an experienced professional with the power of a whole team and vast resources to handle requests and provide solutions for a variety of needs. Because of that, you know that whatever comes up, you can count on California Concierge to take care of it: Promptly, Efficiently, Carefully, Confidentially and with Integrity.
- Perhaps you have noticed, like some of our clients, that simple things like picking up the dry cleaning or getting gas in the car have become an exercise in dodging paparazzi and over-friendly fans. However, as a California Concierge member, you have a discreet and professional assistant to take care of your errands, so that your privacy – and that of your family – remains protected.
- For example, your concierge assistant drives their car for errands; that way, your car and gas are not being used…real savings that add up quickly these days. And, you have your own personal assistant, but without the expense of things like employer taxes, insurance and workers comp. Plus, unlike your spouse (or you on an empty stomach), we’ll stick to the shopping list!
Kindly Note: All Memberships, as well as the Introductory Trial, provide service conducted by one California Concierge LLC associate per hour. Additional associates per hour may be available at additional cost.
24-Hour Notice Required
(Rush Service May Be Available)
See California Concierge highlighted in Real Simple Magazine! Read More